Town of Pleasant Springs

             2354 County Road N

             Stoughton WI 53589

                  (608) 873-3063

Home History Town Board Ordinances Notices Plan Commission Newsletters Building Permits Dog Licenses EMS Services Fire Services Waste and Refuse Voting Information Boat Launch Budget Parks Brush Burning Compost Site Open Book/Board of Review PSSD Storm Water Management US 51 & I-39/90 Projects Comprehensive Plan Update

Plan Commission

The Planning Commission meets the second Wednesday of every month to review Land use requests including, but not limited to:

Rezone Requests

Conditional Use Permits

Variance Requests

Land Division Requests

Certified Survey Maps

Residents interested in applying for any of the above listed items should stop by Town Hall during office hours to obtain an application and be assigned a Plan Commission contact person.

Plan Commission Members:

Chairperson: - Audra Dalsoren

Vice Chairperson: - Melanie Miller

Recorder/Member - John Pitas

Member - Keith Comstock

Member - Lila Lemanski

Member - Claudia Quam

Liaison - Eric Olson



There are currently no openings on the Plan    Commission


To View the Town’s Comprehensive Plan, Click Below:

Town of Pleasant Springs Comprehensive Plan

For information regarding cutoff dates for having a Plan Commission application reviewed, Please see links below

Plan Commission Due Dates for 2020

Amended Dane County Zoning Ordinance Ch. 10


Resolution to Adopt Dane Co. Zoning Ordinance, Ch. 10

10/07/2019 Sub-Committee Mtg     A  
10/09/2019     A     M
11/13/2019 (*Updated 11-13-19)     A*     M
12/11/2019     A     M
01/08/2020     A     M
02/12/2020     A         M
03/11/2020 (*Updated 3-9-20)     A*     M
04/01/2020     A         
05/13/2020     A         M
06/10/2020     A         M
07/08/2020     A         M
08/12/2020     A         M
09/09/2020 (*Updated 9-2-20)     A         

The agendas, meeting minutes, notices and postings on this site are for convenience purposes only and may not represent the most current version.  Therefore, they are not to be considered the official copy nor should they be considered a legal representation of the official copy.  If you require a copy of the official version of one of  these documents, please contact the office of record for that document.

Plan Commission Agendas and Minutes

(click on A to view an agenda and M to view minutes):